What needs to be returned?
- Internet modem (gateway) with power cord/power supply
- Set top box with power supply
(A few samples shown below but are not limited to only these boxes)
- Remote control (Converter)
- Home phone terminal (EMTA) with power cord/power supply
How do I return my equipment?
To return unused/disconnected Compton rental equipment (and to avoid unreturned equipment fees!) just ship it back to us at no charge.
We’ve partnered with Canada Post to offer you a convenient, no-charge return of your rental equipment. To avoid fees, you must return all rental equipment.
THE OFFICE AT 631 Regional Rd 21, Utica is NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS
Canada Post Online (print at home):
1. To register your package for return and to print a free return label, https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/prse/label
2. Enter the Canada Post Return ID Number PR823007.
3. Follow the directions on the Canada Post website to prepare your return label. A valid email address is required.
4. Check your email (including your junk folder) for a copy of the return label.
5. Print the return label and securely pack the item(s) to be returned in a shipping-ready box.
6. Attach the return label to the box and bring it to any Canada Post location to process the shipment.
7. Please keep the tracking number provided in the email for your records.
Canada Post (print at Canada Post)
1. Securely pack the item(s) to be returned in a cardboard box or purchase a shipping-ready box from Canada Post.
2. Visit any Canada Post location and provide the Canada Post Return ID Number PR823007.
3. Attach the return label that is printed for you to the box, and hand the parcel to the agent to process the shipment.
4. Please keep the tracking number provided for your records